Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tales From the Driver's Side, Wrap-up

Here are some of the pictures I took at the Convention. I'll post more when my new friends forward them to me. Enjoy!
View at the Marina
Convention Center By Day
Convention Center at Night
 With Steve Hays 
 With Joe Trippe
 With Brit Hume
 With Olympic Silver Medal Winner Bill Schuffenhauer
 With Eric Bolling and Other Drivers
All of these folks were very gracious and appreciative of our volunteerism. I also met and/or spoke with Fox News folks Dr. Krauthammer, Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, Carl Cameron, Greta VanSustern, Bill Hemmer, Chris Wallace, and Juan Williams. I also spoke with Herman Cain, Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, House Speaker John Bohner, Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan, Utah Senator Orrin Hatch, and Former Ambassador John Bolton. Folks I drove around included Former Alabama Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, North Carolina Congressman Tim Scott, Texas Congessman "Quico" Canseco, Republican Operative Joe Burns, the entire delegation from the Virgin Islands, Federated Republican Women  President Rae Lynn Chomensky,  NAACP Director Hilary Shelton and North Carolina GOP Congressional hopeful Richard Hudson.
It was a great experience, and I'm looking forward to volunteering in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment